Friday, March 11, 2011

So I'm sitting here in the fucking ER

Even tho I have clin tmrrw

cuz when I got home not long ago one of my roommates met me outside n was all serious and freaking out and shit saying I need to go inside like rt fucking now because someone needs my help. Like rt fucking now. So I walk inside and my drinking buddy roomate is pretty much bleeding to death cuz he cut himself with a ceramic knife. Not sure what that fucking means but its all I have to go with for now.

So after failing at controlling bleeding for @ 10 mins I learn he's been bleeding nonstop for the last 20 mins. And of course I say we gotta go to th ER... but of course was followed by debating which ER to go to because of pay issues or some shit. Actually was the other roomie who snapped some sense n said to worry bout pay later bc not worth it to lose a limb over this money concern.

So anyway I don't know what the fuck is going on and I still gotta write a paper for clinical tmrrw (I kno...wtf is that, right?) And haven't done all the research yet and I don't have my shit to write it with and I don't know if I'm able to miss any clinicals and I still gotta get up early to research pt and beat traffic and get decent parking and all that shit tmrrw.

So rt now I'm debating how long I should wait b4 I should just fucking bail and let him figure out how to get hold of me. I mean dude dint even go to triage, just had his vitals checked at receptionist and off he went behind the mysterious door. For all I know he's gonna be admiitted to ICU.

And he doesn't even have my new phone number. And I don't have his. Like he can still get thru to me but its all complicated.

So where was ? I dono bu am considering emailing or texting the clin instructor abt not coming in if this runs too late into the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment